Here is an admission model test question for English MCQ section based on the University admission test questions of Dhaka University, Rajshahi University, Chittagong University, Khulna University, Jahangirnagar University, BUET, RUET, KUET, CUET, Medical or any other competitive test or job exams. If you want to obtain higher marks and get admitted, you must answer to all of the questions correctly specially under English section.
এই হচ্ছে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় ভর্তি পরীক্ষা প্রস্তুতির জন্য ১ম মডেল প্রশ্নপত্র (1st Model Test) ভর্তি পরীক্ষায় অংশগ্রহণকারী ছাত্র-ছাত্রীদের জন্য যাতে তারা তাদের প্রস্তুতির মানদণ্ড বিচার করতে পারে। এটি বাংলাদেশী সেই সকল ছাত্র-ছাত্রীদের জন্য যারা সারা দেশ জুড়ে বিভিন্ন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তি পরীক্ষায় অংশগ্রহন করতে ইচ্ছুক। ভর্তি পরীক্ষার্থীদের এই প্রশ্নটি চর্চা করতে বলা হচ্ছে যাতে তারা ইংরেজি অংশের উপর প্রস্তুতি কেমন তা যাচায় করতে পারে।
So, your chances of better performance in your upcoming test exams depends upon your preparation and practices. This is why, you need to study essential grammatical lessons regularly and practice the similar MCQ based model tests for better outcome. If you want to see the list of the required grammatical topics for admission exams, you can check out this post English Suggestion for University Admission Tests.
There are 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on English under this model test. Try to have a test on this model question and assess your skill on English grammar.
তুমি এই প্রশ্নটিকে ঠিক তোমার ভর্তি পরীক্ষার একটি অনুরূপ প্রশ্ন হিসেবে গণ্য করতে পারো। এখানে মোট ৫০ টি এম.সি.কিউ প্রশ্ন আছে যা ইংরেজি ব্যকারনের বিভিন্ন গুরুত্বপূর্ণ অধ্যায় এবং ইংরেজি সাহিত্য হতে নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে। সুতুরাং, তুমি এই প্রশ্নটিকে তোমার ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সাজেসান হিসেবে অনুসরন করতে পারো।
Admission Model Test on English-01
Subject: English MCQ Test
Time – 60 m Full Marks – 50
01. Most of the members of this company are —————.
(a.) mathematic teachers (b.) mathematics teachers
(c.) mathematics teacher (d.) mathematic’s teachers
02. The prices for car can run —————— Tk.4,00,000.
(a.) as high as (b.) so high as
(c.) as high to (d.) as high for
03. The agriculture in temperature zones all around the world is —.
(a.) similar (b.) similar to
(c.) same (d.) like as
04. Which sentence is correct?
(a.) Very few writer in the Bangladesh are as skilled as Zakir Hussain in English Grammar.
(b.) Very few writers in the Bangladesh are as skilled as Zakir Hussain in English Grammar.
(c.)No other writers in the Bangladesh are as skilled as Zakir Hussain in English Grammar.
(d.)Very few writers in the Bangladesh is as skilled as Zakir Hussain in English Grammar.
05. The number of drivers ———— called for a strike for an unknown period.
(a.) are (b.) is
(c.) have (d.) has
06. Because of his sudden richness, he cast ——— his old friends.
(a.) aside (b.) up
(c.) down (d.) off
07. When he faces problem, he counts ————— my help.
(a.) after (b.) upon
(c.) for (d.) with
08. The boy had all eyes to see what they would do.
(a.) to try hard (b.) eagerly watching
(c.) failed (d.) being afraid
09. Napoleon ruled his subjects with a high hand in his times.
(a.) profits by them (b.) oppressively
(c.) on very intimate terms (d.) in conflict
10. Because of the fatal injury, he has —— expectation of recovery.
(a.) little (b.) few
(c.) some (d.) many
11. They composed the note in black and white.
(a.) noun (b.) verb
(c.) adjective (d.) adverb
12. The correct indirect speech of – He said to me,‘‘ Never run in the sun’’.
(a.) He forbade me to run in the sun.
(b.) He requested me not to run in the sun.
(c.) He said to me that I should not run in the sun.
(d.) He told me do not run in the sun.
13. Which one is the correct noun form of the word ‘‘Laugh’’?
(a.) laughing (b.) laugh
(c.) laughter (d.) laughf
14. If I had the news, i ———— appoint them duty.
(a.) would (b.) might
(c.) had (d.) would have
15. The man had the car ————– for the excursion.
(a.) fixed (b.) reparing
(c.) to fix (d.) to repair
16. The speaker failed to make the audience ————-
(a.) to listen (b.) listened
(c.) listening (d.) listen
17. I have completed my assignment of the month and ————.
(a.)so has he (b.) he has so
(c.) has so he (d.) so he has
18. Everybody advised him ——— smoking.
(a.) giving up
(b.) to give up
(c.) in giving up
(d.) from giving up
19. He seems anxious of his ————– the place so quickly.
(a.) left (b.) to leave
(c.) living (d.) leaving
20. The palace ———— by the king is known for 100 years.
(a.) has been established (b.) established
(c.) establishing (d.) to establish
21. It was us ———– had left before he arrived there.
(a.) whom (b.) whose
(c.) where (d.) who
22. Which of the following is the correct?
(a.) Do you know where does he live?
(b.) Do you know where does he lives?
(c.) Do you know where he lives?
(d.)Do you know he liveswhere?
23. Which is the plural form of ‘Bureau’?
(a.) bordeaux (b.) bureaues
(c.) bureau (d.) bureauss
24. The attempt taken by the authority finally ——————-.
(a.) cut to the quick (b.) turn a deaf ear
(c.) up to mark (d.) ended in the smoke
25. The expression ‘Lingua franca’ means ———
(a.) the common language (b.) the first language
(c.) the mother language (d.)international language
26. The expression ‘Hold water’ means ———
(a.) keep water (b.) store water
(c.) bear examination (d.) pass in examination
27. You have to submit the project ——— the chairman in time.
(a.) to (b.) over
(c.) in (d.) before
28. When the worker entered into the room, he saw a thief ———– there.
(a.)to steal (b.) stole
(c.) stealing (d.) flee away
29. Your little brother shouted as though he ————— the thief.
(a.) saw (b.) had seen
(c.) sees (d.) seeing
30. In this group, no one but he seems taller than —————
(a.) me (b.) i
(c.) my (d.) him
31. A hard worker———— puts off his daily task for tomorrow.
(a.) hard (b.) ever
(c.) yet (d.) hardly
32. Should you be ————– for his appearance among us?
(a.) boring (b.) bored
(c.) boringness (d.) hatred
33. The tiny words on the floor are ———– small to read with the naked eyes.
(a.) so (b.) too
(c.) enough (d.) so many
34. Which sentence is correct?
(a.) Either Karim or Rana put out their hands
(b.) Either Karim or Rana put out their hand
(c.)Either Karim or Rana put out his hands
(d.)Either Karim or Rana puts out their hands
35. Which sentence is correct?
(a.) The streets of Dhaka are wider than Rajshahi.
(b.)The streets of Dhaka are wider those of Rajshahi.
(c.)The streets of Dhaka are wider that of Rajshahi.
(d.)The streets of Dhaka is wider than Rajshahi.
36. The language movement was prior ——— The Liberation war.
(a.) than (b.) to
(c.) more than (d.) much than
37. ‘Before long,’ we will be there for your assistance.- which part of speech is it?
(a.) noun (b.)verb
(c.)adjective (d.) adverb
38. I made my friends ————— a mile yesterday.
(a.) to walk (b.) walk
(c.) walking (d.) walked
39. I accompanied every student ‘except’ you. Which part of speech is it?
(a.) adjective (b.) preposition
(c.) conjunction (d.) adverb
40. He proposed me that we ———— join in this final game.
(a.) might (b.) would
(c.) should (d.) will
41. I said to him that he ———— finish the project before period.
(a.) must (b.) had to
(c.) will (d.) can
42. Industry is indispensable ————– success.
(c.)with (d.) for
43. They assured me of compensating me ———— my recent loss.
(a.)for (b.) in
44. If all the politicians agree to the betterment of the people, the nation ———– develop quickly.
(a.) can (b.) will
(c.) would (d.) has been
45. You must hate and take action against the tradition of ——.
(c.)slavery (d.) slavious
46. He demands for the five ———– of the soap this year
(a.) ear (b.) slice
(c.) pane (d.)bars
47. There seems ———–traffic on the roads today.
(a.) too many (b.)too much
(c.) few (d.) several
48. Your elder brother became extremely ———— with your low graded result.
(a.)anxious (b.) pleased
(c.) horrible (d.) disturbed
49. The dog is barking so it ————— a terrible noise.
(a.)makes (b.) is making
(c.) has made (d.) make
50. Jerry ——— at orphanage since he was four.
(a.) has been (b.) is being
(c.) was (d.) had been
এখন এই মডেল প্রশ্নটির উপরে নিজে নিজে পরীক্ষা দাও আর তোমার প্রস্তুতির বর্তমান অবস্থা পরীক্ষা করে নাও।
This model test question will also help you understand the pattern and type of the questions in English based on grammar. So, now have this test yourself and understand the level of your preparation for upcoming admission exams. Hope this admission model test question will give you a clear idea about the patterns of (MCQ) questions used for admission tests. Best of luck!